To review and approve the draft Chichester Vision prior to public consultation. The Vision will set out how the City Centre might develop over the next 20 years. It will:
- Be a clear articulation of ‘what we want Chichester to be;
- Ensure that all past, current and future proposals, ideas and opportunities take account of each other to produce a cohesive approach;
- Set-out a wide range of projects and strategic proposals, including a number of previous items worthy of reconsideration;
- Identify and articulate the opportunities for significant economic growth and job creation, and the risks of missing opportunities and stifling growth; and
- Provide the guiding principles for a new planning policy framework for the City, and form the basis of a strategy to attract inward investment into the City.
Key project outcomes and potential outcome measures are as detailed in sections 4.2 and 4.3 of the PID.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 04/04/2016
Decision due: 10 Jan 2017 by Cabinet
Chichester Vision - approval of draft Vision for consultation
Contact: Mr Stephen Oates, Economic Development Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.