Calendar of meetings
Meeting dates are subject to change. When looking for details of
a particular meeting, please contact the relevant officer to
confirm that the meeting is going ahead as scheduled.
Alternatively you can
subscribe to updates in order to receive information via e-mail
regarding arrangements for particular committee meetings.
Public Meetings and Covid-19
Subject to Covid-19 Risk Assessments members of the public are advised of the following:
• Where public meetings are being held at East Pallant House in order to best manage the space available members of the public are in the first instance asked to listen to the meeting online via the council’s committee pages.
• Where a member of the public has registered a question or statement they will be invited to attend the meeting but will be asked to sit in an allocated seat in the public gallery.
• It is recommended that all those attending take a lateral flow test prior to the meeting.
• It is recommended that all those attending the meeting wear face coverings and maintain social distancing when in the building/meeting room.
• Face to face meetings must not be attended if you or a member of your household have tested positive for Covid-19 or have symptoms of Covid-19 and are awaiting a PCR test result or if you have been instructed to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.