Calendar of meetings
Meeting dates are subject to change. When looking for details of
a particular meeting, please contact the relevant officer to
confirm that the meeting is going ahead as scheduled.
Alternatively you can
subscribe to updates in order to receive information via e-mail
regarding arrangements for particular committee meetings.
Public Meetings and Covid-19
The following information applies in particular to the following meetings:
• 1 June 2021 Cabinet
• 9 June 2021 Planning Committee
• 22 June 2021 Special Full Council
Subject to Covid-19 Risk Assessments members of the public are advised of the following:
• Where public meetings are being held at East Pallant House in order to best manage the space available members of the public are in the first instance asked to listen to the meeting online via the council’s committee pages.
• Where a member of the public has registered a question or statement they will be invited to submit the question or statement in advance to be read out by Democratic Services. They may attend the meeting but will be asked to sit in an allocated seat in the public gallery.
• It is recommended that all those attending take a lateral flow test prior to the meeting.
• All those attending the meeting will be required to wear face coverings and maintain social distancing when in the building/meeting room.
• Members of the public must not attend any face to face meeting if they or a member of their household have Covid-19 symptoms and/or are required to self-isolate.