Urgent Decision Notices
The Council is requested to note the Urgent Decisions made during the current Pandemic which can be found on pages 15 to 25 of the Cabinet agenda pack for 12 May 2020.
The Chairman outlined the urgent decision notices for the following:
· Increasing the Provision of Short Stay Accommodation at 22 Freeland Close, Chichester
· Insurance Contract Services and Brokerage Services
· Financial Support for the Council’s leisure contractor, Sport and Leisure Management Limited
· Cancellation of CDC Farmers Market
· Social Prescribing
· Two notices relating to the Suspension of Parking Charges and delay of amendment to Parking Order, including inflationary car parking charge increase in District Council owned car parks
On behalf of the Council the Chairman formally noted the urgent decision notices detailed in the agenda pack.
The Cabinet is requested to note the Urgent Decision made during the current Pandemic and recommend the decision also be noted at the next Full Council meeting.
*RECOMMENDATION TO COUNCIL
That Cabinet notes and recommends that Council notes the Urgent Decision Notice.
The Cabinet made the following resolution and recommendation:
That the urgent decision notice be noted.
RECOMMENDATION TO COUNCIL
That Council notes the Urgent Decision Notice.