Approval of the draft Housing Strategy review.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Affects > 1 ward;
Decision status: For Determination
Notice of proposed decision first published: 20/08/2018
This decision will be taken under urgency procedures.
Reason for urgency:
The delay has been caused by various factors:
• A changing context for Housing, including the Homelessness Reduction Act
• Completion of research and final reporting by the Task and Finish group looking into social housing
• Delays in release of a green paper on social housing by Government
• A new National Planning Policy Framework
• The need to include all of these issues in the Housing strategy review
Decision due: 4 Sep 2018 by Cabinet